Nowadays, you’ll come across many frontend frameworks that make your work more accessible than ever. But the main focus of the area is to select one of the best from the rest.
How will you achieve that?
Well, said enough, here in this article, we have come up with detailed information and differences between the frontend frameworks like Angular, React, and Vue.
Now you’ll ask why these three frameworks?
The answer lies in the statistics shown below.
Now, let’s start with some basic information about these frameworks to make it easy to select the best one and why you should go with it.
Angular, the only typescript-based framework that allows you to fill the gap between the increasing technology demands and application performance strategies.
Not only this, React allows you to code in a more leisurely way that can be easily understood and deploy your application.
Vue.js is a simple and easy-to-use frontend framework that overcomes complexities that you might face in Angular development.
The two main advantages that make Vue more familiar are: visual DOM and component-based. Two-way binding is additional functionality apart from these benefits.
Vue.js is a flexible tool that allows you to build applications ranging from web, mobile to progressive web applications. Sounds interesting, right?
- As Angular is an entirely Google supported platform, it allows you to develop dependable and trustworthy applications as it deals with Google’s occasional updates and announcements.
- With the help of the Angular framework, you have an option to select any third-party integrations to enhance the performance of your application.
- The angular framework is equipped with advanced elements and modules that are customised, giving power to the developer and designers. The developers can easily include such elements to the application created using another framework, providing an attractive appearance to your application.
- If you have skills in dealing with dependency injection, then the Angular framework is a boon for you. In addition, the angular framework brings convenience to the developers even if they’re working with large-scale applications.
- With its simplicity in designing, React is easy to learn.
- React strictly follows HTML-like syntax, allowing developers to use templates and highly detailed documentation.
- React is a front-end development framework that supports server-side rendering, making it a robust framework for content-focused applications.
- Facebook offers a “codemod” feature to automate much of the process.
- React can be easily used for developing native-based applications.
- ReactJS, when combined with ES6/7, can effectively manage heavy application loads more efficiently.
- Small-size application
- Low-storage requirements
- Simplicity in designing and building applications
- Detailed documentation
- Advanced components and reusability
- Secure and flexible
- The angular framework is a complete dynamic solution to build web and mobile applications; the learning curve is steeper to execute the operation.
- Angular sometimes follows a complex structure, making it challenging for the developers to code well during the development phase.
- Code optimisation and following the best angular practices are the negative points from the developer perspective.
- For new techies, the Angular feature can be somewhat challenging.
- The Angular Scopes are hard to debug Limited Routing.
- You might face some complexities during the migration process.
- When developers integrate ReactJS with some traditional MVC framework, they need to deal with complex configurations.
- ReactJS developers must have in-depth knowledge related to the integration of user interface into the MVC framework.
- Language barriers and restricted community
- Spoilt for options
- Lacking scalability and plugins
- Community-related limitations
- Lack of financial support for large-scale projects
- Limited resources
- Excessive code flexibility
Which is better? Angular, React or Vue.
Ultimately, it depends on your project requirements and how you want to represent your application.
All the framework options that we’ve gone through in this article are the best to develop single-page applications.
Whatever your perception of the discussion about Angular vs React vs Vue, you need to make choices based on your requirement of functionality and usability.