Table of Content
- 1 What is Python?
- 3.2 Python Has Gained Huge Popularity
- 3.5 Python Is Built With Feature-Rich Modules & Libraries
What is Python?
Python is a high-level object-oriented programming language that is an ideal choice for rapid application development. With its built-in data structures and dynamic binding functionality, Python occupied the fourth position in the list of most used programming languages among developers.
[Image Source: Statista]
If I talk about the top features of Python, the list is huge. However, let’s highlight the prime features of Python Programming language.
- Easily build web-based servers and applications.
- It’s the perfect solution for shaping data-driven solutions.
- Python uses custom runtime patterns to enhance the application speed.
- Python is a completely open-source platform.
- It’s entirely compatible with leading platforms, databases, products, and programs.
Build High-Performance Web Applications Using Python Development
We help you leverage Python development services to build real-time, function-rich, scalable Web applications for all business verticals.
- Displaying timely content updates
- Creates interactive maps
- Performs animated 2D/3D graphics
- Scrolling video jukeboxes and many more
And if I talk about Python, its the best for processing huge data files, CPU-intensive projects, and large-scale applications. And if you’re using Cython or NumPy tools for performing code optimization, it will definitely provide you with the best application performance.
Related Post: react vs angular
Python Has Gained Huge Popularity
In fact, Python is a developer-friendly language and very easy to grasp for any developer.
Python Is Built With Feature-Rich Modules & Libraries
Inside the Python language, you’ll find a list of components that enables you to deal with innovative Machine Learning, Data Analytics, and even scientific applications. So, you can just imagine the power of Python programming language.
It does not mean that Python is not a good option for application development. Python is essential as it is solely responsible for dealing with server-side development.
However, it provides a stable development environment with leading frameworks like Django, Pyramid, Flask, and many more.
Both technologies have their own predictive use cases that make the development process smoother and more efficient.