Table of Content
- 2.1 Angular
- 2.2 React
- 2.3 Vue
- 2.4 Node.js
- 2.5 EmberJS
- 2.6 Meteor
- 2.7 Svelte
- 2.8 Next JS
- 2.9 ExpressJS
- 3 Conclusion
I believe the frameworks aren’t meant explicitly for creating apps, but they offer a model for handling frequent programming patterns, making it “easier” to build Web Apps.
AAnd if I talk about the most used web frameworks among developers worldwide, as of 2022, the below image depicts your answer.
Angular is an open-source and JS-based software engineering platform for building user interfaces (front-end).
Angular provides you with an opportunity to create bi-directional data bindings. Both ways allow a user to exchange data between apps and views. In addition, Angular enables the development of single-page applications through component-based architecture and tree-view structure.
Top Features of Angular framework
- DOM (Document Object Model)
- TypeScript-based framework
- High speed & optimum performance
- Efficient Two-way data binding
- Less code framework
- Enhancement to Angular testing functionality
- 100% Ivy-supported framework
- No support for View Engine
Albiorix is an expert in developing an online platform that can easily empower physicians, health institutions, and patients through a comprehensive telemedicine platform.
One of the most essential benefits of ReactJS is to provide high-speed renders with virtual DOMs. Furthermore, it is relatively difficult for new developers to understand, use, and learn – but there is plenty of community support!
Top Features of React Framework
- Virtual DOM
- One-way data binding
- Supports declarative UIs
- Component-based architecture
- Boosts the application performance
- Facilitates creation of custom Components
- Quick application rendering
We crafted a compliant TV platform that is specifically built on a multi-tenant cloud middleware TV platform.
Vue.js follows the MVMM architecture pattern, which means it has restricted scope, and simplicity and is easy to adopt (no custom build requirements).
Just because of Vue.js’s MVVM architecture, the normal setup of the application is not going to take longer time as per expectations.
Top Features of Vue.js Framework
- Virtual DOM
- Data binding
- Event handling
- Computed properties
- Runtime performance
Pros Cons The Vue.js framework is intended to be performant without the need for additional optimizations; the majority of Vue’s APIs are tree-shakable. Vue has a high degree of flexibility, which allows for a wide range of approaches. However, large projects can cause issues with code consistency. Vue is easy to understand and absorb. The learning curve is less steep, and development concepts are simple to understand. Compared to React, Vue.js developers can feel a lack of plugins and libraries. Of course, the Vue version has the most crucial ones, but more precise specifications can solve issues with establishing appropriate libraries. Vue is easy to integrate. It can be used to construct apps as well as additional components to ones that already exist. One of Vue’s issues is that the majority of its users are from China, which can be troublesome for specific products or studies. Vue 3 introduces a feature – Composition API- similar to React Hooks. You do not need to use Vuex as Composables can manage state management. Because Vue.js allows the developers to start from scratch, the immediate gain is more flexibility for implementing new features.
Node.js plays an essential role to develop standard web pages and back-end API services. It helps you to develop apps that support real-time, push-based architectures. Therefore, this framework is designed for the development of large network applications.
Top Features of Node.js Framework
- Node uses asynchronous API loading
- Node.js is distributed under the MIT license.
- Data is never buffered in Node.js apps.
Similar to the Vue.js framework, Ember.js also follows the MVVM (Model-View-ViewModel) architecture pattern that helps you in designing and building fast web apps for your business needs.
The one thing that makes Ember.js a powerful framework is its own command line interface tool.
Top Features of EmberJS
- Enhances the app performance irrespective of reloading the whole page.
- It supports two-way data binding.
- Determines routes and controls as well as allows shareable URLs.
- Provides Ember Inspector tool for debugging Ember applications
Pros Cons Ember CLI will allow you to deal with a project structure featuring great add-ons, thus making certain fast rebuilds and live reloads. If you are creating an application using EmberJS, remember that you’ll find a steep learning curve. It supports a large and well-developed ecosystem, making it easy for you to select the proper ones to solve your problems. Ember.JS typically lacks the functionality of component reuse, especially when working at the Controller level. Ember’s extensive documentation comes up with detailed information, making it easy for you to deal with application complexity. Ember is not suitable for smaller projects. It gets overblown. EmberJS is a framework that is equipped with a list of different packages, including NPM packages. With its object model implementation, itgets bloated by its huge size and while debugging it call stack.
Have a Web App Idea But Confused Where to Start?
Book a free 30-minute consultation with our expert. Get your we app idea.
The good part about Meteor.js is that it is free and open-source software.
Top Features of Meteor
- Comes up with several built-in features like hot code reload, automatic CSS & JS minification, and reactive templates.
- Meteor JS allows you to efficiently develop and deploy Android and iOS apps through the Cordova PhoneGap alliance.
- provides helpful client-side technologies such as helpers, events, and templates.
Svelte JS is a front-end development framework that makes web application development more accessible and efficient. The word “svelte” is a synonym for “sleek” or “thin.” It’s written in Typescript and open-sourced and was launched in 2016.
Svelte JS is one of the best JS frameworks as it offers a revolutionary approach to creating Progressive Web App Development. Unlike Vue or React, Svelte JS doesn’t need to process content inside an HTML or DOM document.
One benefit of using this framework is that it doesn’t require high processing power from the browser.
Top Features of Svelte
- Less boilerplate code to write, so your developers can focus on creating solutions.
- No more virtual DOM, so apps perform faster and more reliably.
- Svelte wants to provide an awesome development experience and output code that performs well by default.
- Svelte’s aesthetics feel like a warm cozy blanket on the stormy web.
Pros Cons Zero traces of the framework within the compiled applications. A much smaller community than other frameworks. Includes its own minimal state management solution. Lack of IDE support. Reactive variables can be easily created by simply adding $: at the beginning of the declaration. Very small open-source ecosystem. Svelte’s server-side rendering mode compiles components to simple string concatenation for big performance gains. Few Svelte dev toolkits are available.
The excellent part about this framework is the many major companies are using this framework for building robust apps. Next JS is the best option for creating user interfaces that can be beneficial for your business applications in many ways.
The primary goal for creating this robust tool was to use it everywhere and it also meet SEO requirements as well to make your business on the top of search engine.
Top Features of NextJS
- Post launch of the Next.JS 10.0.0, you can avail the features of an inherent Image Component and Automatic Image Optimization.
- You can effectively deal with static documents, just like images, and that too under the root index folder called “public”.
- You’ll get TypeScript experience out of the box, like an IDE that makes your work easier.
- It comes up with the great supports for browsers like IE11, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, Opera, and many others.
Pros Cons Next.js is a framework that builds quick static websites that simply behaves like a dynamic web application. The framework typically requires more development with an aim to make changes in the web application. Excellent performance in terms of load times. The framework comes up with a poor plugin ecosystem. Next JS supports“lazy loading” and automatic code splitting. You’ll not find any specific built-in state manager. The framework is well-equipped with robust and built-in CSS and Sass support. It does not support any visual editing or direct publishing, especially for non-technical users.
Top Features of ExpressJS
- ExpressJS is the best framework for creating single-page, multi-page and hybrid web applications for your business needs.
- Quickly set up middleware to respond to HTTP Requests for your business applications.
- The framework comes up with a routing table that typically supports different actions based on HTTP method and URL.
- Easily renders HTML Pages based on passing arguments to templates.
- Integration with template engines such as Jade, Vash, EJS, etc. is made easier with this framework
- The framework allows you to easily perform database linking with MongoDB, Redis, and MySQL.
|Easy to customize and configure for certain demands as per your business needs.||You’ll face various client request problems, especially with framework’s middleware system.|
|Based on URL and HTTP methods, it is possible to define the routes of the existing app.||There are several issues with the callbacks.|
|The framework supports Integration with EJS, Vash, Jade and other template engines efficiently.||Express does not strictly follows any specific structure, making it difficult for developers work on different app functionalities.|
The frameworks that I had mention in this post, which include AngularJS, ReactJS, Vue.JS, EmberJS, BackboneJS, and a few more.
However, understanding these technologies and your custom project requirements will assist you in choosing the best website framework. Once you have made a sound decision, get the necessary technical help by hiring dedicated web developers for your business.