Table of Content
- 1 What is Angular?
- 2 What is React?
- 3 What is Vue?
- 4 Pros of Angular Vs React Vs Vue
- 5 Some Basic Differences Among Angular Vs React Vs Vue
- 6 Comparison Table of Vue Vs React Vs Angular
- 7 Angular Vs React Vs Vue: Which is Better To Use in 2022?
Nowadays, you’ll come across many frontend frameworks that make your work more accessible than ever. But the main focus of the area is to select one of the best from the rest.
How will you achieve that?
Well, said enough, here in this article, we have come up with detailed information and differences between the Angular Vs React Vs Vue.
Now you’ll ask why these three frameworks?
The answer lies in the statistics shown below.
Now, let’s start with some basic information about these frameworks to make it easy to select the best one and why you should go with it.
What is Angular?
Angular, the only typescript-based framework that allows you to fill the gap between the increasing technology demands and application performance strategies.
What is React?
Not only this, React allows you to code in a more leisurely way that can be easily understood and deploy your application.
What is Vue?
Vue.js is a simple and easy-to-use frontend framework that overcomes complexities that you might face in Angular development.
The two main advantages that make Vue more familiar are: visual DOM and component-based. Two-way binding is additional functionality apart from these benefits.
Vue.js is a flexible tool that allows you to build applications ranging from web, mobile to progressive web applications. Sounds interesting, right?
Drive Your Business Growth With Single Page Application
Albiorix has an experienced Angular developers that can develop single-page apps using optimal structure.
Pros of Angular Vs React Vs Vue
Pros and Cons of Angular
Pros of Angular
- As Angular is an entirely Google supported platform, it allows you to develop dependable and trustworthy applications as it deals with Google’s occasional updates and announcements.
- With the help of the Angular framework, you have an option to select any third-party integrations to enhance the performance of your application.
- The angular framework is equipped with advanced elements and modules that are customised, giving power to the developer and designers. The developers can easily include such elements to the application created using another framework, providing an attractive appearance to your application.
- If you have skills in dealing with dependency injection, then the Angular framework is a boon for you. In addition, the angular framework brings convenience to the developers even if they’re working with large-scale applications.
Cons of Angular
- The angular framework is a complete dynamic solution to build web and mobile applications; the learning curve is steeper to execute the operation.
- Angular sometimes follows a complex structure, making it challenging for the developers to code well during the development phase.
- Code optimisation and following the best angular practices are the negative points from the developer perspective.
- For new techies, the Angular feature can be somewhat challenging.
- The Angular Scopes are hard to debug Limited Routing.
- You might face some complexities during the migration process.
Pros and Cons of React
Pros of React
- With its simplicity in designing, React is easy to learn.
- React strictly follows HTML-like syntax, allowing developers to use templates and highly detailed documentation.
- React is a front-end development framework that supports server-side rendering, making it a robust framework for content-focused applications.
- Facebook offers a “codemod” feature to automate much of the process.
- React can be easily used for developing native-based applications.
- ReactJS, when combined with ES6/7, can effectively manage heavy application loads more efficiently.
Cons of React
- When developers integrate ReactJS with some traditional MVC framework, they need to deal with complex configurations.
- ReactJS developers must have in-depth knowledge related to the integration of user interface into the MVC framework.
Pros and Cons of Vue
Pros of Vue
- Small-size application
- Low-storage requirements
- Simplicity in designing and building applications
- Detailed documentation
- Advanced components and reusability
- Secure and flexible
Cons of Vue
- Language barriers and restricted community
- Spoilt for options
- Lacking scalability and plugins
- Community-related limitations
- Lack of financial support for large-scale projects
- Limited resources
- Excessive code flexibility
Build Feature-rich and Scalable Web Applications
Albiorix have skilled developers that are always ready to build client-centric solutions.
Some Basic Differences Among Angular Vs React Vs Vue
It’s a high time to view the head-to-head comparisons between Angular vs React, Angular vs Vue, and React vs Vue? We have summarized it in an easier way that will make it easy for you to analyze them for your project requirements.
Angular vs React
Let’s start with understanding the common difference between Angular vs React. We have seen almost all the possible pros and cons of both these technologies in the previous section.
To state it easier, Angular and React are the libraries that can be efficiently used for mobile and web apps. At the same time, Angular is generally better for more complex enterprise-ready apps.
React is one such framework that typically requires extra modules and components, making the usage of the core library small; it means that you need to deal with some additional outside tools for web app development for your business needs. But, it’s not the case with the Angular framework; it is a full-fledged solution that doesn’t require extras like React often does, though it does have a steeper learning curve for its core compared to React.
React vs Vue
The subsequent comparison is for React vs Vue; trust me, it’s not easy to debate. Vue is a feature-rich framework that comes up with a vibrant and ever-growing community, and of course, it has taken over popularity compared to React framework.
You’ll be surprised that React developers are still churning out many new components and extras, so no sign React is on the decline either.
Vue is the best option for developing smaller, less complex apps, and if you’re a learner, then it is one of the superb options to start coding using VueJS development. In addition, VueJS can be easier to integrate into new or existing projects, and many feel its use of HTML templates and JSX is an advantage.
Angular vs Vue
Last, the comparison between Angular and Vue is one of the deciding factors for front-end development. Both technologies are different libraries with different feature sets and learning curves. As a result, Vue is a boon for less experienced developers, and Angular is the perfect option for those working on more extensive or complex apps.
The Angular framework brings more convenience to developers by adding innovative features in every new Angular release. And if we talk about the VueJS framework, the difference between Vue2 Vs Vue3 says it all.
And the excellent part about Vue is that the creator of this framework is a developer who formerly worked on Angular for Google. So that’s another thing to keep in mind, though that wouldn’t significantly impact your decision.
Comparison Table of Vue Vs React Vs Angular
Let’s see the basic comparison of Angular Vs React Vs Vue.
|Form Validation & Handling||Yes||No||No|
Angular Vs React Vs Vue: Which is Better To Use in 2022?
Which is better for front-end development? Angular, React or Vue.
Ultimately, it depends on your project requirements and how you want to represent your application.
All the framework options that we’ve gone through in this article are the best to develop single-page applications.